There are millions of small business out there.
And millions of bloggers like myself who are looking for companies to partner with. A small business doesn’t have the PR budget of a big, famous brand so that’s just one reason why partnering with influential bloggers makes sense for small businesses.
I’m looking for businesses to partner with, but not just any brands.
While I am trying to bring in income to help support both my family and my blogging, I’m not going to promote a product or service I can’t get behind, just to make a buck.
If you have a product or service that fits with Oh Sweet Mercy and its readers, then I’d love to work with you to help promote it! While my main focus is providing to my readers healthy, tasty recipes that fit within the Trim Healthy Mama plan guidelines, they will also find topics such as:
- Honest reviews of products and services that I have personally tried
- Faith-based posts from time to time, specifically from a Messianic or Torah Observant Christian perspective
- Family issues such as marriage, parenting, and activities with children
- Food, as in real, whole, organic foods. I aim for a Nourishing Traditions standard but I’m very real about the journey
- Healthy and non-toxic solutions to everyday jobs such as cleaning or laundry, as well as personal care. What qualifies as “healthy and non-toxic” is often subjective. If I’m not comfortable with ingredients in a product, I will not feel comfortable promoting it.
- Giveaways! Because I love to bless others!
Would you like to see your product, service, or sponsored post featured here?
If you feel your product, service, or sponsored post idea would be a great fit for the thousands of readers I can reach I’d love to hear from you! Please contact me and let me know what you’re thinking.
For your convenience, I have put together a media kit which you can download here. Look it over and get in touch. Small business and bloggers working together just makes sense! Let’s work together to promote your company!