|Front cover…covered with pics of my kiddos!|
|Yearly goals, right there when I open it up|
so I don’t write them down and forget them later!
|Attendance sheet, courtesy of donnayoung.org|
used this last year and really liked it.
|Yearly evaluation, where we can write down|
what worked and what didn’t, what we liked or disliked
about the school year
|Miscellaneous forms and records and important papers|
will go in here
|I always need ample space to jot stuff down|
|I also need calendar pages to face each other so|
I don’t forget important dates coming up in the
|Each pocket would only need to hold|
15 sheets at the most. That’s logging in
learning every day of the month!
|I was very happy that the coil binding didn’t|
take up too much of the folder’s edge so
the papers will still fit nicely.
|Always knowing where the whole year can be seen|
is a huge benefit for me. I hate flipping through pages
to find things!
|This isn’t one of those fancy smart phones, just an LG Rumor2|
but I thought it would give a decent size comparison on
how thick it is.
- orange polka dot paper, 25 cents each at Michael’s $0.50
- two-pocket folders, 6 @ 15 cents $0.90
- printing costs, text documents $0.60
- paper (negligible, due to rebates making the ream
- practically free!) $0.05
- printing costs, color glossy photos (paper was free) $0.10
- double laminating, 8.5 x 11 coil binding $4.44
- 20% off coupon!
- GRAND TOTAL…… $6.59