- Understand the importance of developing a positive and God-designed self-portrait
- Identify their life’s purpose and maximize their potential for success
- Discover the value of godly mentors and other positive relationships
- Overcome negative thoughts, fear, and lack of self-confidence
- Rejection is not about experiencing loss. It is an asset for fulfilling your dreams.
“If you have suffered from tragic feelings associated with betrayal, it is important for you to begin the healing journey toward wholeness. Healing begins by addressing the negative events that have taken place and then focusing on the positive takeaways that will help you be more discriminating in selecting who qualifies for your future.” pg 118
The God-given ability to love is limitless. The capacity to give and receive love is a condition of our relationship with God, past exeriences, and relationships. Pg 75
It is my sincere prayer that all who read this book be transformed in such a way that their capacity to give and receive love is equal to the limitless ability to love that God has given each person that He purposefully and lovingly created.