Did you like my Sriracha Deviled Eggs?
Let’s not stop there! Sriracha Egg Salad is great for when you want deviled eggs but don’t want to do all the work. Let’s face it, some days that’s just too much effort.
Just bein’ real, folks. Life gets busy and crazy sometimes and we’ve got to go with the flow.
That’s exactly how this Sriracha Egg Salad came about, actually. I mentioned in my Sriracha Deviled Eggs post how I fell madly in love with them. But this one day, I just didn’t feel like taking the time to mash egg yolks and stuff egg white halves. I just wanted to dig right in to that spicy, eggy, goodness.
Sriracha Egg Salad (THM – S)
ingredients (single serving)
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce, more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp raw ACV (like Bragg’s Raw Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp yellow curry powder, optional
- Mineral Salt and black pepper, to taste
- My Favorite Creole Seasoning Blend or Paprika, optional
Peel and chop hard boiled eggs (I highly recommend an egg slicer for this job!) and place into a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, Sriracha sauce, onion powder, curry powder and salt and pepper. Mix well then add to chopped eggs. Or, you could do it like I do and mix it all in the same bowl. Guess it depends on how well you like doing dishes.
How to Eat this tasty Sriracha Egg Salad
- Wrapped in Romaine leaves for a low-carb lunch
- On light rye Wasa crackers (up to 2 for an S meal)
- Stuffed in bell peppers (either full sized or halved mini sweet peppers)
- Rolled into a low-carb wrap, such as Joseph’s Lavash (1/2 wrap for an S meal, find it at Wal-Mart or order online here **not gluten free)
- In a sandwich with Coconut Flour Flatbreads (low carb and gluten free/grain free)
- On top of a big bed of dark, leafy greens such as fresh spinach and baby kale
- Eat with celery stalks
- Or, just use a spoon 😉
Be Sure to Pin This Sriracha Egg Salad Recipe to Your Favorite Recipe Boards!
Sign up here to get my newsletter! I hate spam (it's not on plan any way, right) so you won't be getting any from me. Just new tasty recipes and posts to help you succeed on your Trim Healthy Mama journey!